Tuesday, December 8, 2009

It's Been A While...

I know it has been a while... and I must admit, I thought I would be good at keeping up with this blog. Unfortunately, my pseudo ADD took over, and like many other things I tend to start and never finish, I never got around to continue with my blog.


However, due to my masters program, I am forced to make a blog and keep up with it.. so mind as well be this one right? Well, I guess it has been roughly 7 months since my previous post, and to be honest, a lot of things have happened with my mom.. perhaps I will post them collectively, or at random. I'm not sure, but what I am sure is that I have many stories to share.


First, I will post some pictures of my mom throughout her journey - see below:

This is my mom in August -- She had already undergone a mastectomy in June, and started her first round of Chemo.

Mom "making strides against breast cancer" at the breast cancer walk in Providence (October).

My brother & my mom -- it's funny because I'm not sure when this was taken, and my guess is that it was before she started Chemo (she shaved her head). As of right now, this is how her hair looks right now, as her hair starts to grow back in.









2 comments:

  1. It will be an intense and interesting journey....I am interested to see how it goes since I too know someone who is beginning her jouney with breast cancer.

    **SAVE SECOND BASE!!**

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dad was diagnosed with early onset Parkinson's disease at 57.his symptoms were shuffling of feet,slurred speech, low volume speech, degradation of hand writing, horrible driving skills, right arm held at 45 degree angle, but now he finally free from the disease with the help of total cure from ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC, he now walks properly and all symptoms has reversed, he had trouble with balance especially at night, getting into the shower and exiting it is difficult,getting into bed is also another thing he finds impossible.we had to find a better solution for his condition which has really helped him a lot,the biggest helped we had was ultimate life clinic they walked us through the proper steps,am highly recommended this www.ultimatelifeclinic.com to anyone who needs help.

    ReplyDelete